SeeHeart4Life OnLine Shoppe (Sila klik icon untuk mula shopping di sini)

4Life Research LLC - Digital NewsStand

Sunday, November 30, 2008

In transition

Preparing myself in new organisation will normally make me nervous... who's not? I have been seeking some info on what is the environment, the colleagues, the bosses, the work like. I am not so particular about the work but I am normally more concern about the people...colleagues and bosses. Most of the time we can not change them as they are in the organisation longer than you...confrontational with them is nonsense. Positioning will be the likely approach but what kind of positioning? hmmm.. For term of environment and work, I strongly believe I can position myself well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IKLAN

ealier posting

FB Box

Blog of people that I know

  • Konflik Korea Selatan dengan Korea Utara menjadi sebuah momok yang tidak berkesudahan hingga saat ini. Memiliki mata-mata di negara lawan merupakan hal y...
    2 years ago
  • *The Love of Eagle Mom, Makes the Eaglet Fly* The love of eagle mom, makes the eaglet fly Not cowardness of love, will only causes them die. Feeding the nes...
    6 years ago
  • Anak aku Atikah sebelum ini berniaga kain cotton Gred A secara online melalui syarikatnya yang diberi nama Sweet Little Cotton Enterprise atau singkatannya...
    9 years ago

Blog of People I wish to know

Other blogs

Harun Yahya TV

Jadual Ceramah